Housekeeping – Children in the Pool
Many of us have made New Year resolutions to get the whole family more active and healthy – which is great news!
A great way to introduce children to a more active lifestyle is to bring them to the pool – whether to swim or play. With this in mind and to ensure that all children are safe in the pool we would like to remind you of a few guidelines:
- Children can use the pool between 11am-6pm (Monday to Sunday).
- Swimming lessons are available for children who are just learning to swim or for those who are improvers. Please ask reception for details.
- When using the pool please remember children under 8 years old must be accompanied at all times by an adult in the pool unless the child is attending a Club organised swim school.
- Children aged 8-15 years old inclusive must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the pool area.
- Babies/children may not be left unattended at any time and this includes leaving them poolside in car seats/child seats while the parent/guardian uses the pool or wet facilities.